Did you know that Homeowner’s have an average net worth that is 36 times greater than renters? Did you know that Homeowners enjoy multiple tax benefits not to mention providing protection from increasing rents?
Again, home buying is the single most important purchase you can make to increase your net worth….Let us show you the way!
Conventional loans offer great rates, lower costs, and home buying flexibility. They are the loan option of choice for about 60% of all mortgage applicants. Conventional loans, also known as conforming loans, as they conform to a set of standards set by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Federal Housing Finance Agency. The following are highlights of conventional loan program:
- You can use a conventional loan to buy a primary residence, second home, or rental property
- Conventional loans are available in both fixed rates and adjustable rates (ARM’s), and offer many loan terms usually from 10 to 30 years
- No monthly mortgage insurance when you have a down payment of at least 20%
- Down payments as low as 3%
- Lower mortgage insurance costs than FHA
- Mortgage insurance is can be canceled when home equity reaches 20%
- The conventional loan limit for a single family home in Maricopa County is $424,100
- Standard conforming loan debt-to-income ratio limits are 28/36. These DTI limits can be exceeded with compensating factors.
Keller Williams Realty has come out with the ZeroPlus Loan Program! How would you like to pay $0 Origination Fee’s? $0 Underwriting Fee’s? $0 Processing Fee’s? Plus a $1,000 Closing Credit and a Low Interest Rate?*
As an agent, I don’t receive any commission or incentive when you use our new $0 Cost Loan Program. So why am I recommending it to all of my clients? Because it is a great way to save an average of $5200 on your mortgage closing costs AND get a $1000 Closing Credit AND get a low interest rate. You might wonder, if there aren’t any fees, why is Keller Mortgage doing this? What’s in it for them? The answer is pretty simple. This was created to give us a unique selling advantage against our competition!
To get started, download my free App and apply online by clicking here!
*To qualify for the $1,000 credit, the loan amount must be at least $150K. Certain officers, directors, and owners of Keller Williams Realty, Inc. have ownership interest in Keller Mortgage. Keller Mortgage, LLC is an affiliate of Keller Williams Realty, Inc. This is not a commitment to lend. Buyers are advised to obtain a Loan Estimate. Rates are subject to change and are dependent on credit and underwriting criteria. Not all borrowers will qualify. Limited to transactions when a Keller Williams agent is a party to the transaction. Borrower is responsible for any rate buy-down. VA Lender ID 560110-00-00; FHA Direct Endorsed Lender No. 241940009 & 241940011; Keller Mortgage is a licensed trade name of Keller Mortgage, LLC, 4725 Lakehurst Ct., Suite 400, Dublin, OH 43016; NMLS No. 140234. 1-888-766-2678. www.kellermortgage.com; Equal Housing Lender.
Affordable Options for Affluent Areas
If you want to buy in an area considered high cost, or where properties typically exceed loan limits set annually by the Federal Housing Finance Agency, a high balance mortgage loan may be the solution you’re looking for. High balance loans from both conventional and government home loan programs are available. High Balance/Jumbo Loans offer:
- Competitive interest rates
- Loan Amounts exceeding $417,000 in designated high-cost areas
- Standard fixed-rate mortgages and adjustable rate mortgages
- Purchase, limited cash-out refinance or cash-out refinance options
- Financing for 1-4 Unit properties including condos
- Variable occupancy, including primary residence, second/vacation home and investment property
- Borrower-paid, lender-paid, monthly, single and split premium mortgage insurance plan options
- High LTV options
- No prepayment penalty
FHA(203k) or Fannie Mae Homestyle?
There are 2 different home renovation programs that offer solutions for buyers and homeowners who want to renovate a property. The Federal Housing Authority (FHA) has the 204(k) Program, and Fannie Mae has the Homestyle Renovation Mortgage.
FHA 203(k) Either Standard or Limited Renovation Loans
Turn a diamond in the rough into the home of your dreams with the FHA 203(k) Standard Rehab Loan. This program provides financing for minor or major upgrades such as foundation repairs, roof work, landscape work and exterior remodeling. The 203(k) Limited option is for projects under $35,000. The best part of the FHA 203(k) products is that buyers with limited disposable cash can afford both a home purchase and the repairs needed.
- Buy and renovate with one loan
- Limited option is streamlined, allowing less documentation
- Refinance to include rehab costs
- Choose either option that best works for the types of repairs and costs you need financed
- Must be a primary residence
- Borrow up to 96.5% of the appraised value based on the value when the improvements or repairs are completed
- Mortgage Insurance required
Fannie Mae HomeStyle® Renovation Loan
Need an easy way to renovate, make repairs or improve your home? Or maybe you’re an investor interested in renovation financing. The Fannie Mae HomeStyle® Renovation mortgage includes financing for home improvements in a purchase or refi for homebuyers as well as second home buyers as well as investors!
Purchase and Renovation
- First-time homebuyers shopping for a home that needs value-adding repairs
- Investors looking to rehabilitate a property
- Second homebuyers shopping for a home to renovate
- Homeowners who want to include renovation costs in their refinance
- High balance loan amounts available
Loans for Veterans
Veterans Affairs (VA) loans have been helping millions of veterans and their families become homeowners since the program’s inception in 1944. VA loans are guaranteed by the federal government and offer eligible borrowers affordable home financing, along with many other benefits.
Advantages for Qualified Veteran Homebuyers:
- No down payment
- No private mortgage insurance
- Relaxed credit and qualifying standards
- Competitive interest rates, which may result in lower monthly payments
- Interest rate reduction refinances and cash-out refinance options
- Closing costs or other certain items may be paid by seller
Eligibility Requirements for a VA Home Loan:
- Have a Certificate of Eligibility.
- Be a retired veteran, active duty military, national guard or reservist.
- Be a spouse of a service member meeting certain conditions.
- Program available for purchase of primary residence or refinance of investment property if veteran previously occupied the investment property.
In most parts of the country, veterans can purchase a home for up to $417,000 with no down payment. In high cost counties, veterans may be able to purchase homes exceeding that amount without a down payment.
VA loans require a Guarantee Fee (Funding Fee) that may be financed (This fee goes directly to ensure the program keeps running for future generations of military homebuyers. The fee varies depending on borrower’s circumstances and may not apply to veterans with service-related disabilities).
Helping More Homebuyers Qualify
If you’d love to buy a home but lack credit history, a down payment, or are unable to cover closing costs, an FHA loan may be the solution. FHA financing was developed to provide homebuyers with an alternative to conventional financing and include attractive and flexible guidelines.
FHA Financing Can Help Qualified Borrowers Get These Perks
- Low 3.5% down payment
- 100% gift funds – the entire 3.5% down payment can be a gift from parents, relatives or an employer.
- Lower closing costs – FHA allows seller to give up to 6% of the home’s purchase price to an FHA buyer to pay for closing costs and pre-paid costs.
- Flexible credit qualifying – because it is government-backed, it’s possible to qualify for an FHA loan with a lower credit score than on conventional loan programs
- Upfront mortgage insurance may be financed or paid in cash.
- May also be an option for borrowers with limited equity looking to refinance.
- Ability to choose from a fixed-rate or adjustable rate
If you don’t have available funds for a down payment, there are several options available that can get you into home ownership. These programs can have changing requirements or in some cases funding may be limited therefore don’t let lack of funds stop you from purchasing a home…Quit procrastinating and act now!
Home Plus Mortgage Program
The Arizona Home Plus mortgage program offers a greater variety of opportunities to Arizona home buyers who need down payment assistance. Options include different down payment amounts, higher maximum loan amounts and income limits, different loan programs and different qualifying criteria.
- No first time homebuyer requirement for most programs.
- No requirement to pay back the housing grant and it is not a 2nd mortgage.
- Qualified members of the U.S. military (active and Veterans) are eligible for an additional 1% of down payment assistance.
- Funds for the grants are raised by the Arizona Housing Finance Authority and do not use taxpayer funds.
Home in Five Advantage
If you are buying a house in Maricopa County and you need help with your down payment and closing costs, you should consider the Home In Five Advantage program. This program has been very popular for the past couple of years!
- Assistance for down payment and/or closing in the form of a 2.5% or 3.5% (depending on your credit) grant that you don’t have to pay back. Additional assistance provided to qualified Veterans, active duty Military, active Reservists and active National Guard.
- The assistance money is actually available. Many down payment assistance programs run out of funds within a short period of time.
- True down payment assistance money… no strings attached. Many down payment programs come in the form of a 2nd mortgage that is paid back over time or when you sell your home. Many prevent you from refinancing.
- You do not have to be a first time home buyer.
- Purchase a home in Maricopa County for up to $300,000
Movement Mortgage Assistance Program
If the struggle to save a down payment has stalled your homeownership journey, Movement Mortgage may be able to help. The Movement Assistance Program (M.A.P.) is designed to help make ends meet when it comes to home buying.
- A down payment grant that doesn’t have to be paid back
- The option for two years job loss insurance
- Allowance for interested parties to cover up to 4% of closing costs